Chestnut Bend is surrounded by walking trails and lush, park-like landscaping, and is a short walk to Franklin High School and the new Bicentennial Park in historic downtown Franklin. 4 bd 3 ba w/ master and additional guest room on the main floor. Meticulously kept makes this home move in ready. Private backyard and 2 walk in attic storage spaces.
MLS #: 2105174
Listing Company: The Designated Agency, Inc.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Chestnut Bend Sec 3
- Year Built: 1999
- Acreage: 0.4
- Lot Size: 111 X 153
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 14
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 12 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 12 x 13 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 17 x 18 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 11 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 7 x 7 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 14 x 23 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $3,594
- HOA Fee: $195/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.