Charming and completely renovated 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home close to Downtown Franklin. Home has ALL NEW plumbing, electrical, roof, gutters, Haridboard siding, concrete drive, insulation, hardwood floors in living areas, tile in wet areas, carpet in bedrooms, quartz countertops, and appliances. Home features spa-like master bath, walk-in closets, reclaimed wood on fireplace, and laundry room with attached mudroom. This is a must see!
MLS #: 2064900
Listing Company: Parks
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Highland Gardens
- Year Built: 1956
- Style: Cottage
- Acreage: 0.26
- Lot Size: 70 X 181
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Fiber Cement
- Floors: Carpet, Concrete, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 10 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 12 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 12 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 21 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 26 x 24 (Formal)
- Den: 23 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $2,262
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.
Sunday, August 18, 2:00PM-4:00PM