Rare find with 2 bedrooms on main level plus study and formal dining! Updated kitchen with custom eat-in banquette area, beautiful hardwoods and new paint and carpet. Plantation shutters throughout, tons of light and perfectly situated on a quiet street. Home's exterior has recently been painted. Walk to Resident's center, founder's square or to all the shops and restaurants!
MLS #: 2074040
Listing Company: Village
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Westhaven Sec 9
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.12
- Lot Size: 38 X 135
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: Fiber Cement
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 20 x 12 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 12 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 10 x 12
- Living Room: 20 x 14 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 11 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 9 x 12 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 29 x 12 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $3,091
- HOA Fee: $110/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.